California State Supervisors
1108 O Street, Suite 400
Sacramento, California 95814
(916) 326-4257 • (800) 624-2137
For questions about this Web site please email us.
1/18/2012 4:31 PM
CNN's Money Magazine is looking to feature an ACSS member who meets certain criteria in a "financial makeover" story in which they will work with a financial planner to overcome economic difficulties that have resulted from state budget cuts.
Members must meet the following criteria:
* Annual household income between $100k and $250k
* Currently employed as a state worker
* Between 40-69 years old
* Your financial plans have been negatively impacted by furloughs, pay cuts, the possibility of pension cuts, etc.
* You must be comfortable with your real name, photograph, and financial details being published
If you meet the above criteria, email ACSS at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Financial Makeover", include your full name, age, household salary range, and describe in 100 words or less how state budget cuts have impacted your current or future financial outlook.
Emails must be received no later than Thursday, January 26th.
NOTE: Final selections of eligible members will be made by CNN Money.