Thank you for submitting your nomination! The next step is to submit a 100-word statement and a photo. The statement and photo will be visible in the Delegate Assembly binder. Your statement is a great way for you to introduce yourself to your Chapter members and encourage them to vote for you! (Profile photos are optional.)
- 100 words MAXIMUM. Anything beyond 100 words will be cut off. Spaces count as words.
- Use a Microsoft Word Doc or Wordcounter.net to check how many words your statement has prior to uploading.
- Cut-and-paste your text from a different document or type directly into the text box provided on the online form.
- ACSS will not edit typos, spelling or grammar. Your statement text will be used AS-IS.
- Paragraph returns also count as words and are not necessary. Try to keep your statement in one paragraph.
- Signing your name at the bottom of the statement is not necessary. The statement will appear next to your name.
- Please include your name in your photo file. (Example: Lastname_Firstname.jpg )
- Only JPG or PNG files are allowed to be uploaded. Word documents, PDF, Tiff, or other file formats are NOT allowed.
- Maximum upload size is 4 MB.
- Photos need to be a minimum of 200 pixels wide. Make sure your profile photo is not too small. Small photos will be grainy and blurry when enlarged to the proper size.
- We suggest the profile photo contain only you. No other people should be in the photo.
- Please do not submit your driver’s license, work badge, or other photo-identification cards.
If you have any questions or technical difficulties with submitting your statement and photo, please contact Amy Osborne, ACSS Communications Specialist, at email@example.com.