ACSS Elections Information
Chapter Position Descriptions
- Manage the business and affairs of the chapter;
- Supervise the activities of all other officers and agents of the chapter;
- Preside over all meetings of the members;
- Maintain relationships with ACSS and other chapters.
- Assume and discharge the responsibilities of the President while the President is unable to do so;
- In the event of vacancy in the office of Chapter President, the Vice President shall perform the duties of President until such vacancy has been filled.
- Shall keep the minutes of all chapter meetings and action of the chapter and the membership;
- Maintain copies of the chapter's membership records;
- Retain copies of all correspondence, documents, and other records of the chapter;
- Maintain a copy of the Chapter Bylaws, available at any time, by the voting members of the chapter.
- Attends ACSS Delegate Assembly as an elected representative of their respective chapter by speaking or voting on behalf of the entire chapter membership;
- Elects the Board of Directors of ACSS at Delegate Assembly, adopts a 3-year budget and votes on other general business of ACSS;
- Encouraged to be involved, attend chapter meetings and participate as part of the chapter.