The Association of California State Supervisors is the largest and most experienced organization in California fighting for better careers and compensation for state supervisors, managers, and confidential employees.
ACSS' primary benefits are:
- Statewide political action for better careers and benefits
- Direct Representation for any career rough patches
- Monetary Benefits - Discounts on electronics, theme park tickets, sporting events, rental cars, computers, phones, group insurance, assistance services, home loans and so much more.
How will we fix the state? Our plan is simple and it works:
- Increase ACSS voting block: More members = More constituents
- Put excluded-employee friendly candidates in office
- Get ACSS members in front of elected officials to tell their story
- Hold officials accountable