CalHR released Pay Letter 17-15 and Pay Letter 17-17 which outline Special Salary Adjustments (SSAs) for excluded employees associated with Bargaining Unit 08 and Bargaining Unit 16.
Pay Letter 17-15 (released on June 6, 2017) outlines SSAs for some classes of firefighters in M08 and S08. Classes for Forestry and Fire Protection Administrator, Unit Chief, and Assistant Chief received an additional 1.54% salary increase. Forestry Equipment Managers received an additional 2.3% increase. These SSAs are effective as of January 1, 2017.
Pay Letter 17-17 (released on June 8, 2017) outlines SSAs for some classes of physicians, dentists, and podiatrists in M16, S16 and U16. The following SSAs are effective as of May 2, 2017.
- Chief of Medicine (Veterans Home) – 8.04%
- Chief Medical Officer (Veterans Home) – 8.51%
- Chief Physician and Surgeon – 1.01%
- Public Health Administrator I – 2.96%
- Public Health Administrator II – 7.04%
- Public Health Medical Officers I, II, III – 2.96%
- Medical Consultant II – 2.96%
- Medical Program Consultant – 2.97%
As always ACSS is working hard with CalHR to resolve salary compaction and will continue to bring you updates to additional salary increases as we become aware.