Nominating yourself for a Chapter Position or as a Delegate is a great way to collaborate with fellow excluded employees and become a part of positive change.
Thank you to those who have already submitted nominations! We are coming down to the final days of the Open Nomination period. This may be your last opportunity to become an ACSS leader!
There are many opportunities still open for the following Chapter Officer positions:
- Chapter Vice President – The Vice President has the important task of assuming the responsibilities of the President when the President is unable to do so. The Vice President helps manage the business affairs of the Chapters alongside the President and assists the President with Chapter duties.
- Chapter Secretary/Treasurer – The Secretary/Treasurer keeps meeting minutes, membership records and other important Chapter documents. The Secretary/Treasurer also maintains correspondence of the Chapter and maintains the Chapter Bylaws.
The time requirement for these positions above and beyond your current employment is minimal and ACSS will train you along the way to ensure success.
There are many opportunities still open in the following California Counties:
- Chapter 507 – Monterey, San Benito, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz
- Chapter 509 – Fresno, Kern, King, Madera, Tulare
- Chapter 512 – San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Ventura
If you reside in one of the counties listed above, we urge you to step up and help represent your area! Nominate yourself as a Chapter officer or Delegate NOW!
Attendance at the Delegate Assembly event in Sacramento is mandatory. Please stay tuned for updated dates of Delegate Assembly in Fall 2021*.
Your vote and your voice matters. Getting involved with ACSS Leadership can help you develop leadership skills, allows a safe place for ideas to be heard and lets you experience valuable networking opportunities. Once you have familiarized yourself with the process of ACSS Leadership, many opportunities for advancement can open up for you!
Nominate yourself TODAY!
Open Nominations Close on February 1st!
Not sure which Chapter you belong to? Click here to find your Chapter.
Click here to learn more about the ACSS Elections Process.
Click here to view photos of the most recent Delegate Assembly in 2018.
Questions? Contact acss@ACSS.org or your Chapter President.
*Due to Covid-19, Delegate Assembly (originally planned for July 16 – 18 of 2021) has been rescheduled to Fall 2021. Actual dates have not been secured yet. ACSS will announce the new dates for Delegate Assembly soon.