Want to nominate yourself or someone else for a Chapter officer position , but you can't make it to your Chapter's Open Nominations meeting? No problem! Just make sure that you submit your nomination for yourself or someone else in writing by the date of the Chapter's Open Nominations meeting date.
Nominations can be submitted by:
- Email to acss@ACSS.org
- Email to your Chapter’s President
- Written letter mailed to ACSS Headquarters, postmarked by your Chapter’s Open Nomination meeting date
- Being present at your Chapter’s Open Nominations meeting and verbally nominating yourself or someone else during the meeting
- Faxed to ACSS Headquarters at (916) 326-4364
- Submitting a Candidate Consent Form
If you don’t nominate yourself or someone else by the date of your Chapter’s Open Nominations meeting, then your nomination will NOT be on the ballot for the 2015 election. Official candidate consent forms can be submitted later than the date of the Chapter Open Nomination meeting.
To find out the date of your meeting, check the ACSS Events Calendar .
Your Chapter needs you! Stand up and lead the state’s largest and most experienced organization dedicated to helping your fellow managers, supervisors, and excluded state employees. Positions in the following seats need to be filled:
- Chapter President
- Chapter Vice President
- Chapter Secretary/Treasurer
- DELEGATE to Delegate Assembly